Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So long and thanks for all the fish

Well, it is now that I say goodbye to the days when I tried to avoid blogs and say hello the wonderful ingenuity of it all. Now that I have friends in many different countries and multiple states across the country, I have to find some mass way of communicating...hopefully this works. If you read my awesome husband's blog, you already know some of this, but bear with me.

I graduated in May with a degree in Linguistics and Language Studies. Sounds made up huh? Well, it is! I really did do that for my major but I created it. I have taken a job with a trucking company, fitting perfectly with all my classes...Okay maybe not, but a Masters in Linguistics is not in the cards just yet so I improvise. I work at a company called American Truck Business Services. We work with truckers. I love the people and the clients are fun.

Ben and I recently moved to Colorado. We like it a lot but occasionally miss Minnesota. Weird thought I never dreamed I'd have, but there it is. I started bugging Ben to either have a child or get a pet...enter Chiquita, our Miniature Pinscher/Chihuahua mix. She is the best dog ever and has lots of spunk. We spend a lot of time with my brother and sister-in-law which is very exciting for me not having lived in the same state as him for the last 8 years.

That's pretty much the jist of my life right now. I expect this site will be filled with random stories, but this is really not all that strange to those who know me. At least this way I am almost sure to never tell the same story twice.

No comments: