Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back to school, show my dad that I'm no fool...

Well, today my brilliant husband took the LSAT. One more step toward Law School. You would think after a year and a half of not being in school, he would say that was difficult...but then you wouldn't know my husband. I think his exact words were, "That was fun!" With enthusiasm too. Crazy kid. Not that I can say too much, I love school as well. But it was the LSAT's for heaven's sake. I thought those were suppose to be hard or something strenuous. Oh well, to each his own.

The other weird thing about today is that it is almost October, the leaves are turning colors, and I'm seriously considering turning the air conditioning back on! It's so warm! I am definitely not used to that yet. We had a week of really cold weather about two weeks ago and my body said, well, that's about right. Mid September should start getting cold. Now here we are and it almost reached 90 degrees today. It's no Bahrain (props to Josh P) but it's warm. Anyway...

By the way, for all who are wondering and keep asking, I am NOT pregnant. You were thinking it, I know you were...Alright, I'm done rambling for now.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

I think that you should end ALL of your blog posts with, "and I'm not pregnant." Until, of course, you actually are pregnant.

But welcome to teh blogging world. Now we can let the whole world know what we're REALLY thinking. After we convince them to read our blogs.

Solo Career said...

So this is exciting...hehe just kidding i just love leaving comments! I gotta say, i was just a little confussed on the "I'm not pregnant" thing...thought maybe this was just a blocking thing to ward of suspision but then coming back to you are...(Yeah i know confussing) but no lies here...lol i hope...maka maka

i'm done now