Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Boom baby!!

Well, fall has arrived, again, in Colorado with a vengeance. In fact, it skipped fall altogether and tonight we're suppose to get snow. Crazy world. Yesterday was fun though, my husband and I played hookie from work and stayed home. We burned candles all day, made cider and laid around. It was a very foggy day and rained the whole time. It was very relaxing.

Life is good. Dog sleeping next to me, wonderful husband talking to his equally wonderful family. It's all good. I really have no complaints.

My brother is wisking my husband away to the north of Wisconsin in two weeks and as a trade off, my mother is coming out here. I am excited to spend some time with my mom and sister-in-law. It's also an excuse to get off work early. If dad knew how much money we were going to spend though, he might reconsider! I'm sure we'll be good though...

For everyone's info, we are planning a trip to Wisconsin and Minnesota in January. If you want to know the details, you have to call me to get them! Ha ha! I win suckers!! Please still call.


And I'm still not pregnant. No tomfoolery here.

2 comments:

Solo Career said...

So I totally talked to you're hubby(my brother) tonight. he's like i realized i talked to everone but you yesterday! ah i'm so easily forgotten! lol
BUT I'M SOOO EXCITED THAT YOU GUYS ARE COMING IN jan!!! AHHHH!

hehe
love ya!
KD

Joshua said...

Its a good thing you mentioned that last part because when I read the title of the post I thought for sure it meant "Boom. I'm having a baby."